Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Privacy

I am having that age old problem that most bloggers face at one point or another. Where do you draw the line between what you write about and what you keep private? I am well aware that writing about your work can have devastating results, and I am really not up for being dooced. However, at this point in my life that is where I spend 40 hours of my week!!

Then there is my personal life. My husband and I have had a rocky road to say the least, and for the most part, we are pretty open about it. However, there are some things in our lives we have chosen not to share with employers, or co-workers. There are also things that other people in our lives are not aware of. Not because we are afraid of being judged so much as we just don't think it is any of their business. So... I am keenly aware that anyone, friend or foe, could stumble upon this website. And, as much as I love you internet, I'm not sure you are all that good at keeping secrets.

Finally, there is our families. I can't really come on here and rant and rave about family members or new dramas and expect NO ONE to be mad at me. If I come on and talk about some family news, how do I know that the person I am complaining about won't read this website and be offended?

Decisions... decisions... decisions!!

0 comments: