Friday, September 26, 2008

Zack's Website

For those of you who stopped reading because I stopped updating, ok, lets face it. That's all of you. I've seen the hit counter. I wanted to let you know that I have begun updating again. I will try to put something up there every day so I don't loose track of the cute moments that make me remember why I don't want to give him away when he is SCREAMING at me!! :-)

I will probably cross post some things but leave most of the daily stuff just over there. Adorable daily stuff none the less. Like this little thing from this morning:

"Cup..."


Jake heads into the kitchen with Zack right behind him and gets his cup out of the fridge. He turns to walk back into the living room and notices that Zack is not following him.

J: "What do you need buddy?"


Z: "Coffee...."

J: "What?"


Z: "Coffee...."

H: "Does Daddy need Coffee?"


(Grinning and shaking his head up and down...) "Yeah..."

Even at this age he knows that daddy is much happier after coffee!! :-)

So, head on over if you want to see what he's up to on a daily basis. Yes mom, that means you!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! How observant at such a young age.