Friday, December 01, 2006

Contractions, Contractions, and oh yeah... some belly pictures

I have updated the baby's site, over there to the right, and so I'm not going to regurgitate the same stuff about all of my fun contractions here that I have written there. I'll just let you browse at your leisure.

I am, however, going to post some belly pictures for your continued enjoyment. When I was in the hospital on Wednesday (see, you haven't gone over and read the other site yet have you and now your are lost. Go on... I will still be here when you get back and then you will feel all in the loop again) Katie asked how long it had been since I had taken belly pictures and I realized that it had been 8 weeks.

Not knowing whether he was going to stay in for another few weeks or decide to be born shortly I decided that I should take these.

Yes, I'm aware that I only look half with it. Please keep in mind that this was after a day of contractions and stress and such so I'm allowed to look out of it!! :-)

As before I've also decided that you should see the full girth from the front so here you go.
Finally, here's the standard comparison picture. And no, I'm not going to give you one of the two frontal pictures. Wasn't it scary enough the first time around?
The main difference I notice in these pictures is not the difference in the size of my belly or the fact that you can see that I'm starting to gain a little water weight in my face. It's the roundness of my belly. Sometime in the last 8 weeks I have began to carry around a basketball instead of a slightly flattened volleyball.

Now, all of you just cross your fingers with me that we will have at least two more weeks of belly pictures before the little man decides to make his grand entrance.

1 comments:

Tink said...

Time flies!! I can't believe how big your belly is. And not your face, you goose. It won't be long now. :)