Saturday, January 27, 2007

Frustrated

Is it really that hard for blogger to create an adequate password protection feature? They just upgraded so I thought for sure that this was the time but NO....

To restrict access to Zack's blog I can't just put on a password and tell it to people I have to add their e-mail address. So... all the family and friends that I wanted to be able to check up on him have to give me their e-mail addresses so I can add them to a list.

What a crock!! I'm going to have to contemplate what I want to do next.....

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah I couldn't even post to Blogger all weekend. Every time I go to publish it tells me my post must be 200 characters or under. What's that, like, 3 sentences? What a crock is right.

I'm probably switching to Typepad. They're way better, I guess you get what you pay for...

I feel your pain!!

Anonymous said...

It won't be long and we will have to pay for it. You just wait!