Monday, January 22, 2007

Update in Process

I have begun the process of updating Zack's site to the new blogger so I can password protect it. Cross your fingers for me that it goes well!!

I plan to institute the password next Monday, the 29th. Please e-mail me at hamiltonfamilycircus{at}yahoo{dot}com if you want the password. (You can click the link to the right) I'm not going to be too picky about who reads it but just tell me who you are and why you want to read. (i.e. I have been reading for a few months and would like to keep up on your adventures)

The main purpose of the password is not to keep readers out, it is to keep someone from stumbling upon the site and the next thing I know my son's picture is plastered in one of those e-mails about dying children needing your money.

2 comments:

Tink said...

Well you know I want the password. :)

I'll be his cyber-aunt!

Anonymous said...

Everybody is getting protected blogs. It's sort of freaking me out!!!