Saturday, January 13, 2007

He's Here!!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long!! I didn't mean to worry anyone... but I have pretty much been in labor for over a week so I have not done much of anything!!

Introducing Zackary Alan
Born: 1/12/07, 5:12 pm

8lbs, 20 inches long

For right now his website will remain unpassword protected but shortly I will be putting a password on it. To get the password I ask only that you e-mail me and let me know who you are etc. I'm not going to keep it tightly restricted, I just don't want all kinds of pictures of him floating around for the whole world to see!! :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! He looks so perfect!

I'm so thrilled for you. I can't wait to read your birth story (if you feel up to posting it) Labor for a week - ugh :(

I'd also love to continue reading your blog.

KK's Mom said...

Oh, oh, oh, he's so cuuuuuute!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thank you for posting pictures, he is absolutely perfect - which of course you already knew! I kept checking your blog hoping to see a little face show up...I'm so glad he's finally here! Congratulations to all of you!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations to you, Heather--he's absolutely beautiful! Being a mommy of a little boy is the best thing in the whole world :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable; I can't get over how much he looks like Grandpa Keith right down to his curly hair. :)
I can't wait to spend lots more time with him so be thinking of a name for me since he will be talking before you know it and Jessica is far to hard to say.
Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's so beautiful and perfect.

OMH said...

Wow - Congrats! Details woman! I also want to hear labor story.

What a doll! I'm glad he's here.

Tink said...

Beeaaauuuutiful baby!! Hi Zackary! I'm so glad you (both) are OK.

Anonymous said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.