Monday, November 09, 2009

Droid Blogging

On Friday Verizon launched its newest smartphone. The Droid. From the moment I saw the first commercial I was smitten.

I have been going back and forth about getting a smartphone for some time now but I kept talking myself out of it. It was too expensive. I didn't really need it, etc.

So on Friday I decided I would just stop in to the Verizon store and see what all the fuss was about. AND... as you can probably guess from the title of this post you can tell how that went.

I love it. Can't imagine not having it. One of the best things I've done, just for me.

So tell me, what was something you indulged in, not because you needed it but because you really wanted it?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

High End Purses! I need another purse like I need a hole in the head, yet everytime I go shopping I look at them.

Then shoes! I would say I have 60-70 pairs. I just cleaned out my shoes and took a bunch to Goodwill. 60-70 pairs I actually wear remain.

LivingLifeBackwards said...

Candles, love them... need them going ALL the time!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh jeez... my camera!

Jennifer B said...

My 80G iPod and tons of music!