Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Clarification

It appears that some people may have misunderstood my previous post, so let me clarify a little. For those of you who know my previous history with Jake I am in NO way someone who judges others by their past. I love my husband very much, despite what many may deem as a "clouded" past.

This old friend and I did not have a falling out because of the things she did in her past, or because I feel superior to her and look badly on her. We still talk about once every six months. Her and I not really being friends has nothing to do with the choices she MADE, but rather to do with the choices she CONTINUES to MAKE. Someday if our lives drift back in the same direction we could very well become close again. Although, I'm sorry to say I don't really see that happening.

Now, when we talk the awkward silences far outweigh the moments of free conversation. We are living two very different lives and while that may be good for a twice a year catch up session, it really doesn't give us much to coverse about on a regular basis.

0 comments: