Wednesday, September 20, 2006

3 years

Isn't it amazing what a difference three years can make? Three years ago on this day I was nervously running around like a crazy woman getting makeup and hair done. Taking pictures and eventually walking down the isle to start my new life.

This year on our anniversary we have just that much more to celebrate. In just under four short months (as long as he's on time... PLEASE don't be late) we will welcome our little boy into our lives. So this year for our anniversary, even though he's not here yet, the little one wanted to give his daddy something special.

Happy Anniversary Jake!! I know that we've had our moments, but I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have those moments with!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD... reduce me to a pile a tears! That is so amazing! Who ever said that you were not creative??!

Creative Genius? said...

Happy Happy! That was so nice!!! Hope you both have a wonderful day today and a great year!

And I second the "please don't be late" to the little one!!!

:-) AL

Creative Genius? said...

Happy Happy! That was so nice!!! Hope you both have a wonderful day today and a great year!

And I second the "please don't be late" to the little one!!!

:-) AL

Anonymous said...

He her,

I saw your post
regarding student loans .

You are welcome to place a link to
your blog or website on our high
traffic website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We have a specific category for student loans .
Your listing will be indexed in the search
engines under student loans . It will
also be a permanent link.

Thank you,

John,

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

Lynanne said...

What a wonderful idea for a gift that will be forever treasured! Please let us know what your husband says when he sees it!

OMH said...

That was WONDERFUL. Let us know what he said!

BTW - you picked the best month for a wedding. Honey & I just celebrated 27 a week ago; Son & DIL celebrated 2 labor day weekend; Honey's brothers & their wives celebrated 17 & 40 this month........and they say June is the month for weddings.

#1 Dancer said...

Heather, you're killing me!!
I am sobbing over here. And, I'm totally stealing your idea.
I'm a scrapbooker and Trey's scrapbook is already started (thanks to my scrapbook friends), but I know Husband will love this too. AWESOME idea. I can't wait to see him cry when he gets this.
Oh, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!