Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Still Here...

I would like to apologize for my extended absence. Things here are just a little hectic and will probably continue to be so for another week. But hey... all the more time for you to gaze lovingly at my little man (oh wait... maybe that's just me that does that).

Anyhow, on Friday we have a big tax deadline so my days have been full of last minute tax returns and changes to tax returns. On Saturday Jake's dad got married, so all last week we spent our evenings preparing for that and then all weekend we had company and wedding stuff going on.

As for the rest of this week, I will be trying to finish about 5 different returns and in the evenings there is lots of family stuff since his sister is leaving on Friday. AND... somewhere in all of that we need to pick a theme for the little man's room so that we can paint (hopefully next weekend and not this weekend!!)

SO... rest assured we are all alive, just VERY, VERY busy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy?? Pffff- you have a responsability to your readers Damn it! (heehee)

Isabel said...

Being busy can be good!!