Thursday, October 05, 2006

Belly Pictures

Okay, so I was looking back and it has been eight weeks since I last gave you belly pictures. Can you believe how quickly time flies? Eight weeks!! So, I figured it was just about time to give you some more. (Still hoping to buy some good will from my sketchy blogging :-)

First up, the ever popular side view... Oh... and no wise cracks about the pants. They happen to be VERY comfortable!!


Next up... we remove the shirt... (Okay... get your minds out of the gutters... just the part that covers the belly!!) Please don't be blinded... yes... the belly does need some sun. No, it's not likely to get any between now and January. A couple of shade lighter and I'll just blend right into that door won't I?
Finally.... someone mentioned to me that maybe I should take some pictures from the front since most people never carry the same way twice. So, starting this week I will begin with the front shots.

And yes.... I'm AWARE that this picture makes me look HUGE!! But thanks for thinking it too!! Nothing like making a girl paranoid! :-)

I also did the comparison shot again with me at 17w3d and me at 25w2d. I don't think it's as dramatic as the last one but it does show a little bit of an outward trend...
So... there you have it. It's a good thing I'm not shy huh?

8 comments:

Korin said...

Yeah! belly pix!! :D

Lynanne said...

Your hair is growing right along with your beautiful belly. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of you! It really does show how much you have changed! Good for you for taking these pictures! Grow baby Grow!

Tink said...

Bout time! lol. I love your belly shots.

BTW: YOU'RE not "huge." That's all baby, girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Where are kreints belly pictures???

Anonymous said...

I know maybe you two could take belly pictures next to each other since you both got pregnant at the same time???

Anonymous said...

Maybe there will be a pregnant shot at her shower...

Anonymous said...

Oh GOODY....YIPPY....HOO-RAH....
Something to look forward to! Well...and the shower of course, with the 15 games and 7 tiered cake we have planned. :)