Monday, October 23, 2006

A Lesson in Trust

So.. where have I been?

Trying to find my identity....

Oh wait no that's right... I've been trying to KEEP my identity!!

I'm unsure how much more I should put on this blog right now while our case is open, although I don't think the perpetrator (who probably doesn't even know what that word means) even knows how to use the internet let alone find this blog.

However, let me just say for now that I have had a HELL of a week and I'm hoping it all goes away VERY soon!!

4 comments:

thisbearbites said...

We recently had to close a bank account do to 'usage' we were unaware of.
Of course, we also had a good laugh about anyone trying to get anything done with our credit!

OMH said...

OH gosh - hope all works out! When it's cleared up you'll have to blog and let us know the details!

Tink said...

Oh no! What is wrong with people? I swear, morals have gone straight down the tube. I hope it all works out in the end. And by that I mean no damage to you and severe punishment for them.

P.S. Feel free to email if you need to vent.

Anonymous said...

I hope it all gets figured out ASAP. How stressful!