Monday, October 23, 2006

Shameless Plug

Okay girls. This is a shameless plug to try to save all of us with little butts to diaper some money. I just discovered this website called 1800diapers. Maybe I'm behind the times here and you all know about this already, who knows. However, I think this will probably be where I order all of my diapers from.

I went to Sam's Club in our area and wrote down prices of diapers and all of the prices are the same as they are there. HOWEVER, if you order over $45 worth of stuff, they will ship it to your house for free. Well in most cases a large case of diapers can be around $35 so if you order two it comes right to your door. No lugging the little ones out into the cold to attempt to buy diapers!! (YEAH!!)

Anyhow, I figured since you a lot of you have little ones, I knew some of you might be able to benefit from this. They also have formula and wipes but I'm not sure how the prices compare. If they are the same as what you are spending now some diapers and formula will get you over the limit and then you can have them shipped for free. (Woo Hoo!!)

So, if you go there, use my referral code would ya? I could use the extra savings and it saves you $2.00 off your first order. HEHA8288

5 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

Howdy,

Ok this site is benchmarked off the Atlanta area but after sending it to friends in other parts of the country they have saved money too - http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com

She reviews diaper/formula prices each week and tells you where the best deals are not to mention where to get the best coupons!

Anonymous said...

We just bought Pampers Baby Dry diapers at Wal-Mart (yeah, I hate that place) last night for .18 a diaper (.167 after coupon) but the 180diapers site sells them for .21 a diaper. Sometimes Target has good sales also. I'm bummed that Sams doesn't sell Pampers. There's my shameless plug - I hate Huggies! They leak horribly. But, FWIW, I think a lot has to do with the shape of the child. We bought the cheapest brand (even generic) with my other kids and never had a problem.

Moral of the story is to not buy a truckload of diapers ahead of time. Buy the smaller packs until you find one you like. It might change with baby's age and consistancy of the...ahem....stuff in the diaper (depending on whether the baby is breastfed, formula fed, or taking solid foods)

Anonymous said...

um...those were size 3 diapers compared at both places..it does matter I guess

Korin said...

Oh see I solved this problem of running out of diapers by using cloth. :) I loooooove cloth diapers. so does Ruby!

Korin said...

Oh one last thing about how much i LOOOOOOOVe cloth diapers... ours RARELY leak. RARELY. and we've NEVER had a poop blowout. NEVER. yes.. they rock. :)