Wednesday, July 23, 2008

18 Months

On the 12th Zackary turned 18 months old. There are so many things that I want to write about this but I can't seem to find the words.
He is the most AMAZING child I have ever met. He says more words than I can even count including knowing how to tell me no like a big boy. Something that I thought I had at least a few more months before I had to worry about.
He is loving and sweet and LOVES his animals but at the same time will not hesitate to tell you when something is not right in his world.
He has in own thoughts and opinions on how things should go and if you do not do it his way the punishment can be severe!! :-)

He is absolutely in LOVE with his daddy and makes sure he finds him EVERY day as soon as we get home.
He is now in full blown copy cat mode and will copy not only your actions but pretty much EVERYTHING you say including words, phrases and some things you wish he would miss.
He loves swimming in his pool, playing in his sandbox and has a two stuffed animal minimum in his crib at all times.
Every day he turns into more of a big boy and less of my baby.
I am constantly amazed by all of the new things he is doing and seeing him makes my heart hurt because I love him SOO much.
I love you to the moon and back Mr. Zacky Zack. Don't grow up too quickly!!

Dr Appointment Today:
31 lbs. 9 oz.
32 3/4 Inches Tall
Head size is off the charts. (He got his mama's brains!! :-)

8 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

haha-- I love the picture of Jake and Zak at the fence! Priceless! This one needs to be blow up and framed immediatly!

Aunt Becky said...

He reminds me so much of my Alex.

Aww!

Lauren said...

Thank you for loving your child so much. It always warms my heart to see a child so adored. And I can't believe how big he seems in these pictures. Not a baby at all anymore.

Anonymous said...

will u have another?

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that he is getting to be such a big boy. Where does the time go? I agree with kbreints, that picture of your boys at the fence is awsome! Can you make a copy for me? Would love to have one.

Amanda said...

Your son is adorable! I know what you mean about it making your heart hurt with love. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Both of your boys are just adorable... The one of them at the fence should be a Christmas card or stationary or something! Job well done all the way around. :)

Happy 18 months Zak!

Tink said...

Aw! Your little boy is ADORABLE Heather. You know I can't get enough of your pictures.