Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gone, but Not Forgotten... I hope...

Although since I haven't posted in a week and no one has seemed to notice perhaps I am forgotten!! :-(

Either way, I'm just checking in to let you know things are crazy. My work got nuts and so I am working , working, working and when I get home I'm just playing with Zack and then vedging on the couch. I had 110 feeds on my bloglines so I have LOTS of catching up to do.

Things in the alcoholic side of my life have also been crazy. Jake has not relapsed but the farther we get into this recovery the more times old garbage will make it's way to the surface. This has happened recently and we are dealing with it and I'm working on my program, which I have not been so good at doing.

Hopefully, things at work will get better and things at home will calm down and then I will be back, full time. Until then there will be a slight lack of pictures too because all we have at home is dial up and well, I think that speaks for its self.

See you on the flip side!! :-)

4 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Never forgotten! Glad to know you're okay, and I hope it all gets better.

Anonymous said...

I totally checked everyday! :) I didn't want to pry and ask where you had gone to.
I hope everything smooths out soon. :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

ok fine, don't post the adorable pictures of our boys... be that way! Email them to me-- so I can! ;)

Anonymous said...

old garbage? glad to see you back, hang in there!