Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How's it Going?

E-mail exchange with boss who is in Florida at "Training"

*****************

Are you enjoying the nice cold weather?
******************

It is 3 degrees outside. The low today is supposed to be -12 actual temperature and the high tomorrow is supposed to BE -2. I couldn't be enjoying myself more if I tried....

Oh yeah, did I mention that we had to pay to have someone plow our driveway on Saturday because it was nearly impassible after the "dusting" of snow we were supposed to get that turned into 6 inches and NOW.... NOW.... I have to have it done again because we have had another 4 - 6 inches of snow in the last two days. My boots are only so high, I'm going to have to get hip waders if this keeps up.

But sure... it's wonderful, and all things lovely. :-)

**************************

I might not come back.

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

lol...cute

Anonymous said...

Now you know why I live here. =>

OMH said...

And you know why I miss it.....we haven't seen snow here yet but it is much colder than it was in Tampa