Thursday, May 14, 2009

Success!!

I have 130 blogs in my bloglines. Some of them update daily, some weekly and some perhaps once every month or two.

In the last four months I have seen the number of unread blogs go from 0 to well over 600. I didn't want to just mark them all as read since I may actually miss something.

What can I say, I'm obsessed. So, slowly, every day I have read a few more. Trying to keep up on the ones I got caught up on and getting caught up on one or two more each day.

Today, for the first time since I believe January or February I finally have NO unread posts in my bloglines. Can you believe it??

Success people!! It feels so good!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Now if you could just do that in your garage and attic! LOL

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Such is the reason I don't USE google reader :)