Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Belly Pictures

Okay Tink... since you asked I will oblige you with pictures. Although I warn you... I am not to that cute belly stage yet, I am more in that is she pregnant or is she just eating too many twinkies stage.
This is my belly at 4 weeks 3 days. At the time, I thought I was big. Now I look back and think that was a pretty small belly!!

This is a picture of us on vacation when I was 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. I look at this picture and all I can think is... retain water much??














Then finally, here is my belly tonight at 15 weeks 1 day. Notice the rediculously stupid looks on my face. Yeah... that's the usual look of shock and bewilderment I wear lately. As in aliens have invaded my body, please help me!! :-)

So are you all happy now? Not too much to look at yet.

5 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

Totally cute!!! I love it! You look fantastic...

OMH said...

Thanks for sharing but don't think we are satisfied yet - we want them every couple of weeks. I love watching miracles grow! You have that Pregnancy Glow!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute. You will be glad to take these pictures every few weeks. Though I did not, and will not this time either... I am sure that down the road I will regret it and wish that I had (I know does not make much sense)

You are so cute! I could not believe it when we weere shopping for maternity clothes and I saw that belly of yours poke out!

Anonymous said...

Where did those "things" come from? You don't have "things"! I bet you are running into them all the time. LOL
I didn't realize your tummy had grown that much either until the comparison pictures. But I see you so much I don't notice. Now you are definately going to have to keep the pictures coming. I can't wait until "my belly" starts moving and I can rub it, touch it, poke it, move it, and everything else it like a mad woman. We will be great siamese twins. When I say "my belly" I don't mean mine, just relax, all of you people should know better by now, I mean Heathers belly.

Tink said...

Those are great! Thank you for posting. I love belly pictures at the different stages. And it's not "shock" so much as that pregnant "glow." ;)