Friday, April 27, 2007

Laughter

That settles it. I have become one of THOSE mothers. You know the kind. The one's that think that their kid is the cutest kid in the whole universe and can't see how ANYONE could think otherwise. Yeah... that's me.

Last night I had Zack laughing. This is the first time I have ever heard him laugh so I grabbed the video camera and recorded it. Then I posted it on his site... over there -----> (e-mail me if you don't have the password) and then I e-mailed everyone to tell them it was up there.

Then after a brief waiting period I called, just to see if they had viewed it. Then my mother made a startling realization. You know not everyone thinks he's as cute as we do and wants to just drop everything to see the video.

.
.
.
.
.

What?

.
.
.
.

Huh?

.
.
.
.


How dare they?

Then it dawned on me. I'm AM one of THOSE mom's. The kind that are so blinded by their love that they can't see that their baby's head is lopsided and his eyes are crossed or that their teenager is going through a phase that makes them really awkward and not that great to look at.

.
.
.
.


So... ya wanna see the video of my kid??

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

no no- Every mom is one of THOSE. You are not alone.

Krista said...

I would very much like to see the video. If you trust me with the password, you can email it to me at onedayatatime@cogeco.ca. I love laughing babies!

Jessica said...

Spikey is that cute! I knew I was in love when I was showing all my co-workers his pictures and when he peed and puked all over me I laughed.

What are you thinking Grandma? I expect you to buy a sign to put right next to your out to lunch sign...."do not distrub - grandma looking at cute grandson videos/pictures" LOL!!!