Friday, April 18, 2008

Having a Great Time!!

I have to type fast as the Internet connection here is costing me $0.49 per minute!! :-()

Jake's appointment on Tuesday was pretty uneventful. Their main guess as to what happened was that his brain is still healing from the drug usage and that caused the seizure. He has more tests on Tuesday but for now we were cleared to travel, obviously, and I was told not to hover!! :-)

On Wednesday we left and ended up in the coolest cabin in Arkansas. I took lots of pictures and will post some when I return. Today we drove to Branson and we will be here for a night and then heading home tomorrow. It has been SOOO nice to have a few days to sleep and NOT think about taxes.

Well, I'll check in again on Monday when I'm back to the daily grind. :-(

1 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Can't wait to have you back! Have a great trip!