Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lack of Justice

I will be MIA for a few more days. Until the 17th or 18th to be exact. But then, tax season will be over, and we have some exciting things to discuss. (No, I'm NOT pregnant, we have established that!!)

Until then, I just had to post something about this.

Killer Eligible For Parole When She Is 49

49?? This woman should NEVER be eligible for parole!! They should lock her away and NEVER let her see the light of day again!! Where is the justice here??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what kind of "dysfunctional" life a person has, there is absolutely NO reason a person takes another persons life. PERIOD! Personally, I am sick and tired of "excuses" for bad behavior. People need to be held ACCOUNTABLE for the wrongs they commit, no matter who they are. I am outraged by this and many other atrocities committed in our society. The "its not my fault, I did it because ......" bs doesn't fly with me anymore. Everyone knows what is right and what is wrong and if you do wrong, you pay the price, pure and simple. NO EXCUSES!!!

I'll get off my soapbox now. =>

Anonymous said...

I think that Stella pretty much covered it. I agree totally!

Finding My New Normal said...

I don't know if I'm opening a can of worms here or not, but isn't this the kind of thing the death penalty was invented for?