Friday, May 26, 2006

Driving

Dearest Driver on the Interstate:

Feel free to drive the speed limit. I get it, it is your right as a law abiding citizen (and heaven knows someone has to obey those laws). Feel free to drive the speed limit on every road to every destination that you choose.

Put PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, and for my mental sanity, do it in the RIGHT hand lane!!

Sincerely,

Your friend, the one in your rear view mirror (look back see... I'm waving and I'm even trying to use all my fingers) slowly pulling out her hair as I follow you and attempt, without success, to pass!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I identify with this post!!! Do they not teach fast lane etiquette anymore...are people just more oblivious...or am I just more impatient. Anyway...number one pet peeve - slow drivers in the fast lane.