Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Horsey Names

**UPDATED WITH PICTURES**

Okay.. today we are going to play name that baby horse. Right now the name that is in the lead is Brooke's Gold (see post below) but we are still open to suggestions.














Here's what you have to work with....

He was born on May 2nd (my birthday)
My name is Heather Brooke
His mom's name is Missy Babe
His dad's name is Wild Gold














Your prize if you have the winning name? The joy of knowing a race horse has a name you picked. (I know.. kind of lame huh? What'd you want a cookie?)

So... what are your suggestions oh wonderful internet people?

11 comments:

Tink said...

I need some pictures for this task. ;)

Finding My New Normal said...

Of course you have to name him after Benson child star Missy Gold! Ha!

My brother is my birthday bandit and he's not named anything like me (except for our last names.)

In honor of being your birthday bandit, he should be named Wild Bandit Babe.

Bob said...

How about Heather the Wild Babe

Heather said...

Yeah... but he is a BOY... I don't want to give him a complex... :-)

Anonymous said...

Wild Running Brooke

Anonymous said...

I like Brookes Gold for a race horse... sounds rich!

Tink said...

What a cutie!! I love the little ham bone shape on his forehead.

I'm seconding the notion for "Wild Running Brooke." That's an awesome name!

Jen said...

I'm sticking with Brooke's Gold, especially having seen those adorable pics!

Angie said...

What a cutie! I like Brooke's Gold, but it doesn't sound manly enough...

Finding My New Normal said...

Aw pictures! Baby horses are so freaking cute! My sister in law's horse had a foal last year and that little guy thought he was ALL that! He would run around and buck and kick...and then fall over. His mind was more wild than his legs. Ha! But he's a big ole studly stallion now and still thinks he's all that.

Anonymous said...

i think u sould name your colt. gold winner