Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Pictures

Okay, I figured since it has been two weeks I will post new pictures. For those of you with a keen eye, yes, I am wearing the same outfit that I was wearing two weeks ago. The strange part is I just did laundry last night and so I have not worn this outfit in two weeks... but it seems fitting just the same.

Here are the belly pictures from 17w3d.















I have felt somehow bigger all day but when I look down I don't really "see" a difference. So, just for fun I did this..... I think I have finally reached that stage that everyone has been telling me would happen. I have finally "popped." Next step, loosing sight of my feet!!

UPDATE: 8/11/06 - I tried on the dress... it still fits, but it also still looks like a tent. Hopefully some magical altering in a couple of weeks will fix that!!

7 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

Oh you look terrific!! What a cute belly!

Korin said...

ooooOoooo you look great :D

Jen said...

Look at that cute belly! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Lynanne said...

You look so radiant! (and I'm not just saying that either) Wow!

OMH said...

Popped - I like that! I always called it the Baby flopping forward - with my first I took off a pair of jeans one night got up the next morning and they would not even go around my stomach to start zipping. Was kind of freaky - now I know it's normal.

You look so cute! Keep the pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

yep-- that is what I call popping... told ya! You look great!

Tink said...

You've definitely taken on the pregnancy glow. Or is that naturally there? ;) You look great girl! Thanks for the updates.