Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Self Reflection

I'm thinking of how to word what I want to put on this site. So for now I'll give you a little filler so you don't think I made the leap in front of the bus.

The counseling appointment went well on Thursday. She gave me a lot to think about. I've also been trying to write some things for Jake's counselor but have sort of hit a brick wall on all accounts. I'm afraid I'm getting sick again. Not as bad as before but still not great none the less. I've been to the restroom three times today. Now see... why do I do that. Of course that is too much information, you don't care. Yet I feel compelled to SHARE... must limit my sharing!! :-)

Anyhow, I've put Zack's 6 month pictures and our family pictures up on his website. The link is over there to your right. If you don't have the user name and password e-mail me and I will give it to you. (Provided you aren't a crazy person that is. :-)

I also have a video up there of him rolling. He has now decided that rolling is a really fun past time and he no longer stays where I put him. No wonder I'm not getting anything done... I'm too busy chasing after the amazing rolling baby!!

Anyhow, I promise I will be back with some more "interesting" reading later this week.

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Sick? that is no good! i am sorry!

Anonymous said...

Dear Heather,
I feel like you do sometimes,going bonkers and no one to talk to that you can trust or know.Sometimes I just want to get away or pull my hair out!!!!!! I feel like I can't get any help at home with chores or animals plus we have no $$$ to escape for a mental holiday!! Sure we are going to tybee but I prefer
SPACE and QUIET with no PEOPLE..

Jessica said...

Is it later this week yet?

spellconjurer said...

ya know,,,,,whatever you want to write, or don't, is cool. We're just here to care about you. A lot, or a little blogging doesn't change that. Too much information isn't possible really. We all live lives too. We all get sick, emotional, insane, batty, goofy, looney, run to the bathroom a lot. We get exhausted, overwhelmed and I for one am too distracted with life to even blog a TINY bit! So, in my opinion, I'm dead impressed with you. You are raising a happy, beautiful, healthy baby boy. Mostly on your own. You are holding it all together the very best you can, and if you write even one line to us, it's a gift. I admire you, I love your new photos, and I am still so very hopeful that your life will be one million times better in the end. You are an inspiration Heather. Hugs.