Saturday, December 01, 2007

Because no one ever said I was smart...

So, NaBloPoMo is now officially over, and because I apparently didn't have enough punishment I have decided to participate in Holidailies. Same plan, different month. So just when you thought you were going to get rid of me....

Today is the first day. The only difference is that there are no prizes so if I miss a day I do not have to spend my 11:45 at night stressing and then running downstairs to post something, just ANYTHING because people... I NEED a prize!! (Not that I won one ANYWAY... but that's a whole different rant...)

So, here I am... again. Every day...

For those of you who are wondering, we did make it to our picture appointment today. The roads actually weren't that bad. Too bad because the place was PACKED!! Tons of children crying, running around, screaming, you get the point. LOTS of holiday pictures.

I will upload the pictures on Monday when I get to work because it takes 45 minutes to upload a single picture from here. They turned out pretty well. I wanted a picture for our holiday card and then a family picture for us. I got that plus a couple more. What can I say... I'm a sucker for my son's ADORABLE pictures.

So... I guess I'll see you tomorrow... and the day after that... and, well... you get the point.

0 comments: