Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Post for Tomorrow

I have half of a post written in my head. However, it is now 8:00 and I just want to go to bed. The S.A.D. is hitting me. But more than that I think it's the addiction after affects. See that's the part they don't tell you about. You might get rid of the alcoholic but you are still left with the ick.

In the program they call this dry drunk periods. Between those and me trying to find my way in my own program I'm just tired. Overwhelmed and tired.

So for tonight I am going to lay down, watch a little Deal or no Deal and go to sleep. Tomorrow I will try to put into words what I am feeling right now. As a woman said in my meeting last night the feelings are there, the words are not.

1 comments:

OMH said...

I understand that this isn't that unlike a person who spends months/years being the primary care giver for someone with a terminal disease. When the patient passes on the care taker still has to deal with everything that has been on hold or skirted around for the duration of the disease.

Hang in there and know that we are praying for you hopefully the Ick will go away soon or be plowed through rapidly.