Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Motivation

Today is one of these days..
With perhaps a little of this mixed in....

I have been struggling for something to write about all morning and have come to the conclusion that today just might not be my day.

This morning I had a mild OCD moment where I decided my life could not continue unless I swept my floors. Right then and there I had to get rid of the dog and cat fur that builds up in the corners of our wood floor faster than Jack scarfs down his dog food. So, consequently I did not arrive at work until 8:30 this morning.

Since I was late, and am now STARVING at 11:00, taking a half hour lunch to make up for it is probably not in the cards. Therefore, I should probably make the most of the time I am actually at work by working. (Novel concept huh?) I will try my best to think of something incredibly witty to write about tomorrow!!

0 comments: