Friday, July 22, 2005

She Does Exist

Pixie... the cat that 95% of you probably don't even know we own. Normally she just hangs out upstairs in the spare bedroom, but lately, she's been coming downstairs more. Do you think it could have anything to do with the fact that I've cut back their food?

When we took them to the vet a couple of months ago I was told that my kitties were "pleasingly plump" and I might want to do something about that. So, I cut back their food. Pixie used to come downstairs and eat at night when no one was around but now, if she waits that long this is what she will find....


Notice the lack of food in that dish and the EVIL look Sylvester is giving me? This picture was taken at 9:30 at night after he had moved the dish away from the wall to make sure he got EVERY last crumb from in and around the dish. So, if Pixie doesn't eat during the day, chances are... she's not going to get to eat at all!

0 comments: