Thursday, July 14, 2005

Omaha Zoo

On July 2nd Jake and I went to the Omaha Zoo with Matt, Danette, Emma, & Bryce. After we got home, I was looking through my pictures and noticed that ALL of the pictures are of animals. I think I have two of Emma and one of Bryce, but other than that, just animals. It didn't really occur to me at the zoo as I was taking their family picture and watching Danette shoot frame after frame of the kids that I was not doing the same. However, looking back I've come to realize that having kids must change the way you look at photography. Suddenly the attraction, in this case the zoo, is not so important as capturing your childrens reaction to the attraction. Hopefully I will acquire this skill when we do have children so that I can get more than just pictures of a bunch of animals. For now, click on the picture below and it will take you to a website where you can view a slide show of the animals. Excuse me if I have mislabled any of them. I have about 10 pictures of different monkeys and I couldnt tell you which one was which so they have names like, white monkey, etc.!! :-)



0 comments: