Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I know...

I owe you a post. I really haven't forgotten.

My excuse?

I had a cavity, I had to go to the dentist this morning to have it filled. While I was there she gave me a shot of numbing medicine in my top gum. She told me it would just numb the area around my tooth. She lies.

When I left the dentists office I could move my nose, but only half of it. Therefore, I spent the next two hours staring intently in the mirror at my funny looking face. (Okay, more funny than normal)

No really, I'm still busy. I got to work at 9:30 finished two tax projections and sprinted out the door to a clients office by 11:30. Tonight, I finished off our Christmas shopping and then wrote our Christmas letter. Finally, I attempted to update addresses. I only have about 30 more to update and then I can start the mass mailing!!

Should I get myself up at a decent time tomorrow I will try to post then. If not, look for a new post when I'm at lunch.

0 comments: