Thursday, December 01, 2005

OMG

OMG, OMG, OMG!! (Doesn't this font get any bigger than this?? How can I express TRUE elation with this font??)

She e-mailed me!! She read my website, she didn't hate it... AND she e-mailed me!!

I know to some of you this probably seems like no big deal but this woman is the reason I do this. She is the one that introduced me to blogging and gave me an outlet for something I love to do which is write and connect with others.

I sent her an e-mail as a curtsey because I had posted about her. I NEVER expected her to read it (after all she has 10,000 hits per day which means she probably gets 5,000 e-mails per day) let alone read my site and respond to my e-mail.

Is this how people feel when they just talk to a celebrity??

I think I need to go lie down!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! CAN I TOUCH YOUR COMPUTER?? :)

Anonymous said...

I found you through your comment on Crazy Us--your name plus the name of your site made me think of Dooce, and I had to check it out. Don't you think she must have an alias that she uses to post on other people's sites? Or maybe has a secret blog that doesn't have all the publicity? I've always wondered that, and had to come and find out if this site was it. :)

BTW, she's the reason (indirectly) that I started blogging too.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Oh, and I've had dreams about her too. Isn't this blogging a crazy thing?

Ditsy Chick said...

Congratulations. I am totally addicted to blogging as well. No dreams though.