Thursday, June 22, 2006

New Blog...

UPDATED: 6/23/06 9:12 AM

Okay you all, since you are cleaver and creative I need your help thinking of a name for a new blog. I would like to move my babies online website, which I am less than thrilled with, to a blogspot blog. Unfortunately my creativity is pretty much non-existent. (I know what you are thinking... NO WAY... but she's an accountant. Pick yourselves up off the floor.)

This is where you, my creative people, come in. I had thought of babyhamilton.blogspot but I thought that might be too generic. Also depending on how all of this plays out I may leave the MAJOR baby talk over on that site for this and any future children. Of course there will be talk here, because this is my life, but I want to try to keep this site about our family life and leave the other site for the weekly/monthly updates.

So, channel your creative genius and give me some good ideas!!

Okay... so lacking any actual creativity, I've created the new site. Look to your right... no your other right... see where it says baby Hamilton.... that is the link to the new site. That is where I will put every boring detail of this pregnancy and all the weekly/monthly updates about the little one so as not to put all of my readers to sleep. I figure this way if you want to hear me gush about morning sickness and poopy diapers 24/7 you can mosey on over. If not you can stay here and read the scaled down version of my gushing!! :-) (Oh yes... there will still be gushing!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My little Gummy Bear" - Heehee

OMH said...

Smilton - for small hamilton.

Lil'BitofHeaven

Okay - maybe I should have been an accountant also

Lynanne said...

I like the blog name you already have - you are truly going to have a FAMILY circus now ;)

Bob said...

I'm reading about your doc on the other blog, and I'm a little concerned. He seems to be relaying what would be considered current versions of old wives tales. I could be wrong, but can you talk to a different OB/GYN?

Heather said...

Actually I talked with my friend who goes to a totally different OB/GYN office and she said her doctor told her the same thing about the lunch meat and the tuna. I was concerned because I had never heard these things either, but to hear them from two different OB's it makes me think that maybe there is something new that they are recommending.