Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Our News

Well, for those of you who have not been following along at home... here is our news...

I am 10 weeks 2 days today and everything in gummy bear land looks good. We did not get to hear the heartbeat, but we did get to see it on the screen.

If you are interested in reading more about this pregnancy you can click here. I have yet to decide if I'm going to keep the other website up and running or not. I don't want to bore you all with continual pregnancy news here, but I don't like the format of the other site and the lack of comments, etc. So, maybe all things in moderation here? Who knows.

7 comments:

#1 Dancer said...

YAY!!! (But I was in the know, so there!) I guess you're telling all then, eh??
I LOVE the u/s pics. Keep 'em coming as you have them. Those cute little arm buds and the alien head are so cute!!
I told ya everything would go great today!! Congrats!!!!

Lynanne said...

I am so excited for you that I can hardly contain myself from adding a million exclaimation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrat to you both! I can't wait to read more in your blog. I'd recommend keeping the other site. I just found out recently how valuable my babiesonline site was when I went to fill out the baby book (after 8 months...i'm such an awful mom). It was a lot easier to find info there than in my blog.

Good luck to you!

Bob said...

:)

Yeah for you!

I expect to see the three of you at the blogger bash!!!

Creative Genius? said...

The gummy bear is beautiful!!! Just beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that you are calling it a gummy bear. I think that is the cutest description of the first sonogram yet! I am glad that you are feeling comfortable enough to post it on your site now... it is hard to check to sites!

lonna said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

Tink said...

Omg!! That's great news. I had no idea. Congrats Heather.