Thursday, June 15, 2006

Still here

We're still here. Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you with such a bummer post and then not return for a week!! Things here have just been busy. Work is crazy and I had my review yesterday so I was trying to "look" busy all week. You know... the two weeks out of the year where you have to look your best!!

Anyhow, I really don't have anything new to post about, so I thought I would send you over to some of my internet friends. They've all had some great news in the past week, and they are probably much more interesting than me right now!! :-)

Anyhow, go visit Cecily, City Girl, & Beth. Well... what are you sticking around here for? Nothing to see here... get going!!

I'll be back next week... hopefully with something MUCH more interesting to say!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, no news is good news.

Anonymous said...

I bet you will!

Anonymous said...

Just read your post from last Friday...I'm so sorry! Sending good thoughts your way.

Tink said...

I miss you....

Anonymous said...

You are not still here... I don't believe you! hurry.. post something... I am going through withdrawl!!