Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Public Service Announcement

We interrupt this week of blogging about nothing because I have a tax deadline tomorrow and a software conversion deadline of Monday to bring you this special announcement...

Wal-mart now carries Lofthouse Cookies...

Oh yes, there was much rejoicing in my house as well as MUCH cookie eating. Last night after Zack was in bed, this morning before he got up...

What? I should SHARE my cookies with him?? Well I suppose, maybe just one....

We now return you to your normally scheduled programing of a whole lot about nothing, at least until Monday.

1 comments:

OMH said...

Hey there is certain things that are FOR GROWNUPS ONLY.....like wine, cursing, & Lofthouse Cookies. So do not feel guilty.....get him some iced animal crackers, that way he can have more than one- he could have 10!