Friday, October 24, 2008

Wow!!

As much as I usually shy away from controversy I should write about that stuff more often!! You people really came out of the woodwork!! And not a single comment that I felt was inappropriate. Yeah for good manners!!

Now, moving on. I'm home today with Zack. He had bad diaper rash all day Wednesday, and I had to pick him up at 11:00. Yesterday I took him back and just prayed. The call came at 4:30 (they couldn't have just waited until I came to get him at 5:30??). He had a messy diaper. I had to come pick him up and he had to stay away until he was symptom free for 24 hours.

I'm thinking about taking him back at 4:30.......

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Like I said-- you TOTALLY SHOULD.

Aunt Becky said...

Totally should.

Anonymous said...

To play devil's advocate...since they called you at 4:30 you might have had time to get him in to the doctor that evening if you needed to. If they waited until you got there at 5:30 it might have been to late and you would have ended up in the ER if a doctor visit was needed. If my kid is sick I'd rather be informed than not know..... but I understand your point.