Sunday, January 29, 2006

Car Trouble

"It's a blown head gasket," that's what he said to me when I answered the phone on Saturday afternoon. At first I thought he was joking. When we dropped his jeep off at the car dealership on Friday evening because it was overheating we thought it was just a bad thermostat, or that the water pump was going out. This... this I had not planned for.

"So how much is that going to cost?"

When he told me, I wanted to cry. We had planned to use our tax refund to do some traveling this summer, now it looks like it may be used to fix his jeep. I know that there has to be a reason for this. Everything happens for a reason right? I'm just hoping I can see the purpose for this quickly because right now, it just SUCKS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's what happens when you buy a junk oh shit i meant jeep

Heather said...

You leave a comment like that and you can't even put your name? I'll have you know this is the first major problem we have had with the jeep and we have owned 5 of them.

Anonymous said...

Bet your wishing you had bought a Chevy....now aren't you? :) Maybe I am a little bias...but just a little!