Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Small Re-Design

Some of you may have noticed that I re-designed the site a little. Well, as much as I was able to, given the constraints of blogger. Anyhow, that picture to your right, yes, that really is me, no it's not a great picture. However, considering the number of pictures I have of me, that one will have to do for now.

The other big change is that I added a few, okay a lot, of people to my blog list. It was WAY over due. I left off the people that I have just started reading, or who I read, but don't update much. I tried to include everyone, but if I missed you, please let me know. Also, if you would like to change the way your name displays (I just used the blog titles) let me know that too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute picture of you - I am not sure what you are talking about! Are you fishing for compliments?? :)