Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Logical Reasoning

"I'm just calling to let you know I'm on my way home."

"Okay, is there anything you want me to do before you get here?"

"What do you mean?"

"To help you out, is there anything you want me to do?"

"Well, there are a few dishes on the counter you could wash and put away. Pixie got up there last night and knocked one of the cups down so we should get them off the counter before something gets broken."

"Okay"

(20 minutes later, I arrive home. No dishes are done.)

"Well you know, I was thinking about it. Dad says the dishwasher part will be in tomorrow, so I figured we should save some dishes to make sure it works."

Now what's our excuse for the laundry??

3 comments:

Tink said...

Um... The washing machine is having empathy pains for the out of commission dish washer?

Anonymous said...

Laundry Excuse: I figured since I needed new underwear anyways, it didn't matter if I washed the dirty ones because I can just wear the new ones.

Ditsy Chick said...

Donate the laundry to charity, take the tax write-off and buy new clothes. Done.