Saturday, January 21, 2006

Heartbroken

Annie

The cat we rescued when she was a baby, has passed away. She was fine on Friday morning and then Friday afternoon she started having breathing difficulties. My mom took her to the vet on Friday evening and he thought she just had stress induced asthma from getting fixed a day or so before. He gave her a shot of steroids and told my mom everything would be fine. Two hours later she was gone. My mom is heartbroken. Please send your kind thoughts her way, I know she would appreciate it!!

3 comments:

Ditsy Chick said...

Oh, that is so sad. i am very sorry.

Anonymous said...

Annie, one of the kittens who tragically lost their mother?
Oh noooooo....... she was my favorite. That breaks my heart. Tell your mom we're sorry to hear this news.

Tink said...

I'm sorry you lost your furry friend. Best wishes!!