Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2006 to all of you out in blogger land!! Here are my New Year's Resolutions… hopefully by publishing them for all the world to see, I will actually stick to them. (You can stop laughing any time now!!)

#1) I will vacuum our house every day once a week at least once every other week. (Did I mention that my parents got us a Roomba for Christmas?)

#2 I will cut back my chocolate intake to once twice only as often as necessary to keep me sane during tax season.

#3 I will use our treadmill as more than just a clothes hanger. I will get my lazy ass out of bed and walk 1 hour 30 minutes every morning every other morning as often as I can. (Did I mention to you that the fat jeans I have that used to be baggy on me are starting to fit me??)

#4 I will do laundry once a week when Jake runs out of socks instead of just going to Wal-mart and buying more socks.

#5 I will limit my pizza and greasy food intake to twice three times per week once per day.

Okay, so I'm trying people. Give me a break. (Give me break, break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar. Mmmmm…. Kit kat…..)

So what are your New Years Resolutions??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give up chocolate, NEVER!! Don't you know, chocolate always makes it better.