Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Creative Gene

Here's the problem: you pull into the driveway and notice that the garbage can is lying at the end, waiting to be taken up to the house. How do you get you, your vehicle, and the garbage can to the house?
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhh... for those of you who answered drive the vehicle into the driveway, park it and then walk to the end of the driveway and retrieve the garbage can, you loose points for no creativity.
.
.
.
According to Jake... this is how you solve this problem...
.
.
.

I wonder to myself, will my children inherit this creative thinking gene??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Missuz J said...

Brilliant. My husband would just leave the trash can for 2 days, and then I'd finally get sick of it and drag it to the house myself.

Anonymous said...

This man never ceases to amaze me!
LOL LOL!