Monday, February 13, 2006

Logical Reasoning

"Why did you tie the garbage bag but not take it out of the garbage can?"

"It's cold outside, and I don't have a coat. Plus I'm watching a movie."

"But you tied it on Friday!! How am I supposed to throw anything away?"

"I put a plastic sack on top of the stove. I figure that we will not fill an entire other garbage bag before Monday so I'm conserving. Tomorrow I will take out the garbage bag and the plastic sack and we will start fresh with a new garbage bag."

I just shake my head. His logic is undeniable. (Isn't that what it says in IRobot?)

2 comments:

Lynanne said...

ROFL! I laughed so hard my husband had to come see what was so funny. I told him it sounded just like something he'd come up with. To which he responded, "It sounds like a really smart thing to do." Ugh - men! :)

Ditsy Chick said...

I would laugh, but I have lived through this most of my married life.

**shaking head***