Friday, February 17, 2006

TGIF!!

This has been one of those weeks!! It started out all nice and clam and then came around and smacked me in the ass at the end.

First of all, I think mother nature and I might be due for another one of our talks. On Tuesday it was 60 degrees, and yesterday, we had thunder snow. (I'm not 100% sure what this is, but the meteorologist explained it sort of like a thunder storm, but with snow.) Today is looking like it will be a whopping 10 degrees!! (With a -10 degree wind-chill of course). I wish that she could just MAKE UP HER MIND already!! Is it going to be winter or is it going to be spring?? She's worse than me when I'm trying to decide pizza or burger king!!

Besides the crazy weather, I've been in and out of the office A LOT this week and that really cuts into my blogging time. Usually I try to either get in early and blog then, or eat at my desk and check blogs. However, when I'm out of the office and have NO internet connection, neither gets done. As you may have noticed by the lingering Valentine's post.

My excuse? I was SOO proud of him for being early and getting me something good, I didn't want to take it down after just one day. Yeah, that'll work.

0 comments: