Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I know that it may not look like much, but trust me, it is. For nine years my husband has consistantly brought me a flower (whatever's left over) and a card. Both of which were purchased on his way home from work on Valentines Day.

So, for him to go out and get me something a whole DAY before and for it not to be a flower is a BIG deal to me.

As far as I'm concerned, this little guy might as well be a dozen roses and a pair of diamond earrings!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is adorable-- and AMAZING! I can garentee you I will be getting nothing that great for Valentines Day!

Tink said...

That's awesome! See? The element of surprise is still there... Somewhere... Buried real real deep beneath the sloth gene maybe. But it's there! Happy V-Day.

Anonymous said...

ok- I have to redeem my husband... he just surprised me with flowers at my work... (AWWWWW) What a love!

Anonymous said...

Ya did good Jake. Hope you both had a Happy Valentines Day!!

Ditsy Chick said...

Cute and extra kudos for being a day early.