Monday, August 31, 2009

Sleep is for the Weak

For the first time in about three weeks I actually slept last night.

Which means that today I am more tired than I have been in three weeks.

Why is that? When you actually get good sleep your body suddenly remembers... hey... here's how tired you REALLY were... can we go back to sleep again?

It's nice to finally be coming to a place where I feel like I can breathe again and my brain can stop spinning 24/7. Now if I could just get caught up on my sleep all would be well.

Happy Monday everyone... is it nap time yet?

1 comments:

AmyWaWa said...

GIRL! We should have hooked up today and kept each other awake. After staying up until 4:30am this morning prepping for going back to work 3rd shift I had the intention to nap while the kids were at school but everytime I started, something rang, knocked or texted me. This was all after Blake woke me up before 7am. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!