Sunday, August 30, 2009

The View From Here




The weekend was good. A meeting on Friday and dinner with good friends. Saturday I got to see my little sister after far too long and she is looking good. All her tubes and drains are out and the function in her arm is slowly starting to come back.

Today a family reunion and then just lying in bed watching Ratatouille (with the Rat Mommy) with the best little man a girl could ask for. Right now I am listening to him breathe over the monitor and getting ready for an early night myself.

Things here are calm and serene. As peaceful as the sunset I just watched out my back door. Exactly the way I prefer my life to be.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sky Blue Pink ----Remembering Grandma Griffieon

OMH said...

What a perfect weekend! Enjoy the early night!

Heather said...

Sitting on the back porch of the house Grandma lived in for 30 years watching a sunset that was her favorite color in the whole world.

Perhaps somewhere she is sending me a message. Happy that finally.... FINALLY I have some peace in my life. :-)

AmyWaWa said...

That's cool, Heather. I'm glad you had a good weekend with a peaceful ending. Also glad to hear your sister is doing well!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

yay! Love it!

Aunt Becky said...

Sky Blue Pink. My favorite color.