Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hairdo

Last night I got my hair cut. I'm unsure yet whether I like it or not. I'm still in that inbetween stage that happens after you get a new hair cut but before you actually figure out what to do with it. Does anyone else have this problem?

It seems like whenever I get my haircut I just LOVE it. Then I go home, wake up the next morning really excited to show off my new do and low and behold what I come up with SUCKS!! No matter how closely I watch her do my hair I can NEVER make it look exactly like she does. I always end up looking like some hair do experiment gone wrong!!

Today I flipped my hair out. I tried to take a picture but I have discovered that me, taking a picture of myself, doesn't really turn out all that well. Tonight I will ask Jake to take one. He will roll his eyes I'm sure and laugh hysterically when I leave the room, but he might just do it.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to try to flip it under. It is a little shorter than shoulder length and has some layers but I have a bad feeling that the under look could have me looking 12 and we all know I don't need to look any younger than I already do.

I've come to the decision that it should be mandatory every time you get a hair cut that they teach you how to actually DO your hair. Wash it, cut it, style it, THEN wash it again and let you do it. That way at least you will have SOME idea what you are doing when you get home!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAIT WAIT WAIT...BACK UP... REWIND!

Did you just post something about your hair? And STYLING your hair? Are you feeling alright? I think that maybe you need to go home and take somthing.. this is just not like you AT ALL!!

Anonymous said...

Well....I had better keep all of that in mind for my 3:30 appointment today, now hadn't I?