Thursday, November 17, 2005

Heather needs...

I stole this idea from a blog I read, it's HILARIOUS!! Go to google and type in your name, followed by the word needs and see what comes up. I put it in quotes, because otherwise it won't work right. Here's my list... I am still laughing!!
  • men.... NOW!!
  • two therapists
  • a rest
  • a family who will commit to her 100%
  • a childhood
  • to access information ubiquitously to provide answers to client questions
  • a long walk in the woods
  • an environment that allows her to follow her own instincts and ambitions
  • to reserve a date later in the year when the weather is nicer.
  • a cape to tire her bull and prepare it for the kill
  • to start wearing a brassiere
  • to find the right balance between emotions and logic
  • to fly on Delta
  • to swing on some swings
  • to be congratulated for defending herself from unkindness and overly high expectations when she was a child

Apparently this is not a new thing. Here is another Heather who's website popped up when I did this search. Seems like she was fascinated by the first one that popped up too!!

In fact the more I look... the more it seems like I'm the last one to do this. I had trouble getting my 10 by the time I weeded out all the blogs that it was pulling THEIR lists. However, once I got to 10 and was on page 3 of the google search list, I decided why stop there. So... I put 15 if I'm going to steal someone else's idea I might as well put my own twist on it!! Maybe I should add, Heather needs to be in the loop more often!!

0 comments: